Texas Health Resources RN - FT Nights - Central Nursing Pool in Arlington, Texas
Central Nursing Pool, Registered Nurse -
Your daily dose of variety and flexibility
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Arlington Memorial family.
• Magnet designated Hospital
• Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
• Convenient location in Arlington, close to I-30
• Flexible, energetic and team-oriented experienced Registered Nurses have the 10 bed Overflow Unit as their primary home but will float between Medical-Surgical, Intermediate, Oncology, and Telemetry departments across the hospital as needed
• Candidates require a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Join our Team and directly apply for our available Full Time position by copy/pasting the link below:
Is this opportunity a match for you?
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care
• Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• ACLS (AHA) upon hire
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
A few other details:
• BSN preferred
• RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date; RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4thyear in a row)
• 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (3rd year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
“RN", “Registered Nurse", M/S, “Medical Surgical", “Med/Surge", “M", “Medical and Surgical", “MS RN", “Medical Surgical Nurse", “Medical Unit", “Post Surgical" “Sigma Theta Tau", “ “BSN", “Associate Nurse" “Diploma Nurse" “BSN" “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing" “**Nur" “, “nurse clinician", “clinical nurse", “Medical Surgical Tele", “TX, North Texas", “Fort Worth", “TX, North Texas", “Fort Worth", "Telemetry", 'PCU", "Progressive Care", "PCCN", "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", “Acute Care”,
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.