Anthem PBM Pricing Strategy Analytics Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4189 in Johnson City, Texas
Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. _ *_ _ PBM Pricing Strategy Analytics Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4189_*
ThePBM Pricing Strategy Analytics Mgris responsible for Pharmacy Services pricing and Administrative Services Only (ASO) support functions.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Implements new processes, process improvements, and best practices related to pricing, guarantee monitoring, and ASO passback activities.
* Creates and implements metrics and supports performance measures to establish performance objectives for revenue maximization and pharmacy pricing.
* Creates tools and processes to monitor margin revenue, pricing accuracy, and client retention.
* Monitors revenue performing below thresholds and implements necessary tasks to bring performance to or above targets.
* Implements pricing in the system related to margin.
* Supports the Pharmacy Services team in implementing future revenue, member expansion and growth capacity.
* Assists with developing pharmacy pricing training to underwriters and updates to underwriting guidelines.
- BA/BS in Finance or related field;
- 5 years of experience with a Pharmacy Benefits Manage (PBM), pricing, data analysis; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred. /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Provider Network Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: PBM Pricing Strategy Analytics Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4189
Location: texas-Johnson City
Requisition ID: PS4189