Cardinal Health Senior Coordinator, Specialty Pharmacy Liaison in Lewisville, Texas
What Specialty Pharmacy Liaison contributes to Cardinal Health
Delivering an exclusive model that fully integrates direct drug distribution to site-of-care with non-commercial pharmacy services, patient access support, and financial programs, Sonexus Health, a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, helps specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers have a greater connection to the customer experience and better control of product success. Personalized service and creative solutions executed through a flexible technology platform means providers are more confident in prescribing drugs, patients can more quickly obtain and complete therapy, and manufacturers can directly access more actionable insight than ever before. With all services centralized in our custom-designed facility outside of Dallas, Texas, Sonexus Health helps manufacturers rethink how far their products can go.
Accountabilities in this role
- Responsible for providing outsourced services to Specialty Pharmacies and patients relating to Order Status, Order Delays, Billing Issues, and/or other services
- Acts as a liaison in problem-solving, research and problem/dispute resolution
- Resolving patient’s questions and concerns regarding status of their request for assistance
- High School education required
- Medical/Specialty Pharmacy customer service background required
- Knowledge in insurance billing methods and specialty pharmacy operations, preferred
- Ability to utilize all systems for maximum efficiencies (Word, Excel, MS Outlook, company proprietary software - DiseaseTrak, telephone and call center software).
- Strong customer service skills, preferred
- Excellent phone skills and ability to effectively communicate with patients, preferred
- Manage a high level of productivity, preferred
- Ability to multi-task while conversing, preferred
- Manage a high level of productivity
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete assignments
- In-depth knowledge in Specialty Pharmacy processes
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- Handle long periods of phone/talk time with high call volume
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.