Baylor Scott & White Health RN Employee Health Nurse Day Job in Temple, Texas
The Employee Health RN serves as first contact for ill or injured employees in the work environment, participates in the planning, implementation, and follow-up of new programs and educational offerings within the organization and provides pre-employment physical assessments to potential employees.
The Employee Health RN is responsible for developing, coordinating and conducting employee health programs (immunizations, Hepatitis B, etc.), documenting, tracking, and analyzing data to discover trends in order to provide recommendations to specific departments and/or the system and ensuring all staff are compliant with regulatory guidelines for required vaccinations.
Ideal candidates will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with experience in occupational medicine, staff health or infection control.
• Location/Facility Scott and White Medical Center- Temple
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice [Employee Health Services]
• Shift/Schedule [Days, 40 hours/week; full-time]
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• Associate's degree required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required
• Registered Nurse RN license required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience required
• [Employee Health and/or Occupational Health experience preferred]
As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.